Để phục vụ các bạn có nhu cầu luyện thi Oracle, tôi xin đưa ra 20 câu hỏi để luyện thi môn 1z0-052: Oracle Database 11g: Administration I, nội dung sẽ bao gồm các câu hỏi và đáp án:
Exam name: Oracle Database 11g: Administration I
Passing Score: 66%
Time Limit: 120 min
1. You perform differential incremental level 1 backups of your database on each working day and level 0 backup on Sundays, to tape. Which two statements are true about differential incremental backups? (Choose two.)
a. The backup performed on Sundays contains all the blocks that have ever been used in the database.
b. The backup performed on Sundays contains all the blocks that have changed since the last level 1 backup.
c. The backup performed on each working day contains all the blocks that have changed since the last level 0 backup.
d. The backup performed on Monday contains all the blocks that have changed since the level 0 backup, and every other working day contains all the blocks that have changed since the level 1 backup.
2. Identify two situations in which you can use Data Recovery Advisor for recovery. (Choose two.)
a. The database files are corrupted when the database is open.
b. The user has dropped an important table that needs to be recovered.
c. The archived redo log files are missing for which the backup is not available.
d. The database is not opening because the required database files are missing.
3. Your database is open and the LISTENER listener is running. The new DBA of the system stops the listener by using the command:
What happens to the sessions that are presently connected to the database instance?
a. The sessions are able to perform only queries.
b. The sessions are not affected and continue to function normally.
c. The sessions are terminated and the active transactions are rolled back.
d. The sessions are not allowed to perform any operations till the listener is started.
4. In which of the scenarios will the DBA perform recovery? (Choose all that apply.)
a. The alert log file is corrupted.
b. A tablespace is accidentally dropped.
c. One of the redo log members is corrupted.
d. A database user terminates the session abnormally.
e. The hard disk on which the data file is stored is corrupted.
5. Examine the following output:
SQL> SELECT index_name,status FROM dba_indexes WHERE status=’UNUSABLE’; INDEX_NAME STATUS
Which two statements about the above index are true? (Choose two.)
a. It is ignored by the query optimizer.
b. It is not used while the index is being rebuilt.
c. The index cannot be rebuilt, and has to be re-created.
d. The index is automatically rebuilt when used the next time.
6. Which two statements are true regarding undo tablespaces? (Choose two.)
a. The database can have more than one undo tablespace.
b. The UNDO_TABLESPACE parameter is valid in both automatic and manual undo management.
c. Undo segments automatically grow and shrink as needed, acting as circular storage buffer for their assigned transactions.
d. An undo tablespace is automatically created if the UNDO_TABLESPACE parameter is not set and the UNDO_MANAGEMENT parameter is set to AUTO during the database instance start up.
7. For which database operation would you need the database to be in the MOUNT state?
a. Renaming the control files
b. Re-creating the control files
c. Dropping a user in your database
d. Dropping a tablespace in your database
e. Configuring the database instance to operate in the ARCHIVELOG or NOARCHIVELOG modes
8. Which two statements are true regarding Oracle Data Pump? (Choose two.)
a. EXPDP and IMPDP are the client components of Oracle Data Pump.
b. DBMS_DATAPUMP PL/SQL packages can be used independently of the Data Pump clients.
c. Oracle Data Pump export and import operations can be performed only by users with the SYSDBA privilege.
d. Oracle Data Pump imports can be done from the export files generated in the Original Export Release 9.x.
e. EXPDP and IMPDP use the procedures provided by DBMS_METADATA to execute export and import commands.
9. You notice that the performance of the database has degraded because of frequent checkpoints.
Which two actions resolve the issue? (Choose two.)
a. Disable automatic checkpoint tuning.
b. Check the size of the redo log file size and increase the size if it is small.
c. Set the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter as per the advice given by the MTTR Advisor.
d. Decrease the number of redo log members if there are more than one redo log members available in each redo log group.
10. Identify two situations in which the block header grows in a data block. (Choose two.)
a. When row directories need more row entries
b. When there is row migration in the data block
c. When there is an increase in the PCTFREE value for the data block
d. When more transaction slots are required than are initially configured
11. Which two statements are true regarding the usage of the SQL*Loader utility? (Choose two.)
a. You can load data into multiple tables during the same load session.
b. You can load data from multiple files to a table during the same load session.
c. You cannot perform selective data loading based on the values available in the records.
d. You can use an export file generated by the EXPDP utility as an input data file to load the data.
e. You can load data only if the input file is available on the disk and tape but not in a named pipes.
12. The instance abnormally terminates because of a power outage. Which statement is true about redo log files during instance recovery?
a. Inactive and current redo log files are required to accomplish recovery.
b. Online and archived redo log files are required to accomplish instance recovery.
c. All redo log entries after the last checkpoint are applied from redo log files to data files.
d. All redo log entries recorded in the current redo log file until the checkpoint position are applied to data files.
13. To make audit information more productive, the DBA executes the following command before starting an audit operation:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET AUDIT_TRAIL=DB,EXTENDED SCOPE=SPFILE;
Which statement is true regarding the audit record generated when auditing starts after restarting the database?
a. It contains only the plan for the SQL statement executed by the user.
b. It contains the SQL text executed by the user and the bind variables used with it.
c. It contains the plan and statistics associated with the SQL statement executed by the user.
d. It contains the plan for the SQL statement executed by the user and the bind variables used with it.
14. You executed the following command to perform a backup of the USERS tablespace:
SQL> ALTER TABLESPACE users BEGIN BACKUP;
ALTER TABLESPACE users BEGIN BACKUP
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01123: cannot start online backup; media recovery not enabled
What could be the reason for this error?
a. The MTTR Advisor is disabled.
b. The database is in NOARCHIVELOG mode.
c. The tablespace is already in backup mode.
d. The Flash Recovery Area is not configured.
15. In your database instance, the user sessions are connected to the database server from the remote machines. You want to achieve the following for these users:
1) The user account must be locked after four unsuccessful login attempts.
2) The user must be prompted to change the password at regular intervals.
3) The user may not have more than three simultaneous sessions.
4) The user session must automatically be logged off if more than 10 minutes elapsed time used.
How would you accomplish the above?
a. By assigning profiles for the users
b. By implementing Fine-Grained Auditing (FGA)
c. By granting a secure application role to the users
d. By implementing the Database Resource Manager plan
16. Which two statements are true about alerts? (Choose two.)
a. Clearing an alert sends the alert to the alert history.
b. Response actions cannot be specified with server-generated alerts.
c. The nonthreshold alerts appear in the DBA_OUTSTANDING_ALERTS view.
d. Server-generated alerts notify the problems that cannot be resolved automatically and require administrators to be notified.
17. You plan to move data from a flat file to a table in your database. You decide to use SQL*Loader direct path load method to perform this task. The table in which you plan to load data is an important table having various integrity constraints defined on it. Which constraints will remain enabled by default during this operation? (Choose all that apply.)
c. NOT NULL
d. PRIMARY KEY
e. FOREIGN KEY
18. Which statements listed below describe the data dictionary views?
1) These are stored in the SYSTEM tablespace.
2) These are the based on the virtual tables.
3) These are owned by the SYS user.
4) These can be queried by a normal user only if O7_DICTIONARY_ACCESSIBILTY parameter is set to TRUE.
5) The V$FIXED_TABLE view can be queried to list the names of these views.
a. 1 and 3
b. 2, 3, and 5
c. 1, 2, and 3
d. 2, 3, 4, and 5
19. Which statement is true about the UNDO_RETENTION parameter when retention guarantee is not enabled?
a. It is the time period after which the undo data becomes obsolete.
b. It is the time period after which the committed undo data would be transferred to a temporary tablespace.
c. It is the minimum time period up to which the committed undo data would be retained if free undo space is available.
d. It is the time period after which the undo data is transferred to the Flash Recovery Area to provide read consistency.
20. You execute a command to resize a data file, sales.dbf, of size 200 MB in your database:
ALTER DATABASE DATAFILE ‘/remorse/sales.dbf’ RESIZE 150M;
Which statement is true about this command?
a. The command must be issued in MOUNT state.
b. The command succeeds only if the data file is offline.
c. The command must be issued when the database is in the archivelog mode.
d. The command succeeds if no extent in the tablespace is currently allocated above the 150 MB boundary of the file.
Tặng bạn Voucher giảm giá 60% dịch vụ kiểm tra sức khỏe cơ sở dữ liệu toàn diện! Đăng ký tại đây.